Mushrooms, rich in fat-free minerals, are popular in all cultures around the world. Some mushrooms are immune (disease resistant). People living in the Stone Age have used dried mushrooms as a fuel to ignite. According to geneticists, mushrooms have the power to fight cancer and kill cancer cells.
Glutamic acid, an amino acid found in mushrooms, gives the mushroom the human body the ability to fight various immune disorders. Mushrooms have several compounds that lower cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease and cancer risk. Every mushroom (non-poisonous mushroom) contains potassium, a nutritional component that is essential for lowering blood pressure.
It is also true that the mushrooms in flat and button shaped mushrooms contain a chemical called selenium that can reduce the risk of prostate cancer. Research by the National Institute of Health in America and Baltimore shows that mushrooms are the best remedy for prostate cancer in people with low percentages of selenium in the blood.
Research at the Cancer Center in Los Angeles, USA, shows that men who are menopausal (menstrual dysfunction) are over the age of 45 and are more likely to have the risk of developing breast cancer. Scientific research has proven that eating mushrooms increases the level of estrogen hormone that is gradually decreasing in a woman’s body after menopause. Button mushrooms contain glutamic acid, which boosts the immune system. This article covers many things you need to know about mushrooms with such superior medicinal properties.
Birth of a mushroom
Mushroom spores, which reproduce plants and animals as well as their own species, establish their survival. The spores of a mushroom are deposited in wrinkles, which are located on the underside of the mushroom. Mushroom spores can be spread with the help of animals and the wind. The fungi (spores) are placed on a plant stem or on the ground (substrate). The spores thus deposited produce a primary fungus of short duration. Joining such a primary fungal network creates a secondary network of fungi. The network of fungi deposited on the substrate (plant stem or earth) creates a tertiary fungus, depending on the environmental conditions. Mushrooms are born in the short term and long term.
Mushrooms should have a good understanding of the mushrooms, though they are a very good and delicious food. Because mushrooms are eaten by mushrooms, some infections can occur in adults, especially young children.
Poisonous mushrooms contain psilocybin, coprine, metomethyl hydrosanin, idotonic, acid, macimole, etc., which are very harmful to the body. Such poisonous mushrooms can cause vomiting, liver infection, insomnia, diarrhea with blood, headaches, muscle spasms. There are even fatalities when eating a mushroom that is highly poisonous.
Some people prefer to eat mushroom salad as an example. If a mushroom is eaten raw by mistake or as a salad, it is a poisonous mushroom. While the mushrooms in the cooked mushrooms are slightly removed, it is imperative to avoid cooking or eating mushrooms that you do not know.
How to identify a poisonous mushroom
Mushrooms with dark yellow or dark white and rubbery textures are not suitable. Mushrooms with colorful sparkles in the most beautiful shades and attractive shapes should not be eaten. Some mushrooms have warts. They too are poisonous. Other mushrooms shed a sticky discharge. They are also unworthy of food. Mushrooms can sometimes be seen in pigs and poultry.
Such mushrooms are also very poisonous as the animal’s urine and fungus coexist. (Our deity Gautama Buddha, who suffered from dysentery, ate a bowl of pork mushrooms as a result of the meal offered by his son Chunda Karmara).
Some mushrooms emit a milk-like secretion. If the mushrooms are crushed by hand or mixed with salt and mushrooms turn dark blue or purple, the mushrooms are unsuitable. When a silver spoon is placed into a cooked mushroom, the mushroom is rubbed into the mushroom to detect some old gamer poison mushrooms that are immediately removed from the table. If the silver coin turns black there is no need to eat it.
Mushroom species suitable for non-toxic food
In some places mushrooms are also called sand mushrooms. Mushrooms are one of the most popular mushrooms in the country, with no toxic effects on the human body, which can be cooked deliciously.
Mushrooms are one of the most popular and well-cooked mushrooms in the village. Mushrooms grow well in large areas during the flowering season.
Mushrooms are very popular among mushroom growers, though they do not grow in the natural environment.
Lentimus Sajor Caju
Mushrooms grow on decayed leaves, grasses, straw, and decaying woody stems. Mushrooms are one of the most delicious for consumption.
Mushrooms are very popular in our country. There are several varieties of these. The Oyster mu shroom is very tasty. The species Muthubeli Mushroom is a popular Mushroom Mushroom species in the country.
Mushrooms that don’t eat
Mushrooms grown in dark, wetland boutiques, with many beautiful colors and shapes, should never be eaten. Mushrooms are the most popular solution in our rural society. Some mushrooms have different aromas. Some mushrooms can also smell odor. Insect mushrooms are among the most poisonous mushrooms. Some ornamental mushrooms are also white or single yellow. Such mushrooms can even cause infections.